Monday 1 July 2013

Vero Moda Haul (Sale)


I popped into VERA MODA while shopping in Central London and managed to pick myself two cute little items. That were on sale.!.!.


I got this Navy Zip Shoulder Shift Dress which was originally £28 and got it for £14.!.!
This is perfect for any formal occasion as its long and covers enough.



The Zip appliquĆ© is a unique addition to the very common and simple shift dress. This particular dress was from the Vero Moda section in House of Fraser,but since its technically from a there I was like meh.

I got these Lovely Small Star Jeggings which were on sale from £22 to just £11.!.! These are super comfy and I think are really cute because of the little Black Stars.Plus it was a bargain. I couldn't say no.!. It was a little long  considering I'm 5"7 but that just means I can roll it up.!.!.

As you can see these are the Jeggings with the Elastic Band Waist and I think these are great in terms of comfort however personally I would always try to at least cover the elastic band with the top I choose to wear. Though that's just personal preference.

So why not let me know if you guys have gotten anything nice from Vero Moda?

P.S. Sorry for the terrible background it's just I was stumped for bright lighting!


L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment