Saturday 31 August 2013

& Other Stories - Carda Red Lamé Lip Gloss

 

As you may remember from my & Other Stories Haul I ended up buying one of their Lip Glosses in Carda Red Lamé which was on SALE from £7.00 down to £3.50.!.
 

This was one hell of a bargain especially considering the pigmentation. It is sooo bright (which I love) and is true to colour. It does have glitter particles which makes it more appropriate for the Night or Christmas but meh I don't mind. To me it just means that lips will look plumper ;)

Once I removed the packaging I was pleasantly surprised to see the engraving "& Other Stories" on the bottle.!. Don't you think this is sooo chiq.!. I just think it makes it look so expensive and classy.!.
The brush is also very nice and soft, I know some people may not find this hygienic but I like it and I don't mind. Also the bottle itself squeezes excess product so you won't be wasting lots of product.

So have you guys tried any Lip Glosses lately?
L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment