Sunday 13 April 2014

Victoria Secret & PINK Sale Haul


So I have never ever bought anything from Victoria Secret which is surprising since I only live 20 minutes away and their products are so raved about, but whilst shopping a whole back I stumbled up it to find, not only huge hoard of women scrambling through the store with heaps of stuff but the sale signs! Which if you know me well enough I can’t really say no to a bargain.

So after braving the crowd of crazy women I managed to get myself a couple of amazing bargains.!.!.
                                                                                       
Although it looks Gold its actually in Silver.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I got this geometric bralette from PINK (the sister store of Victoria Secret) I absolutely love the print even if it does say “TOTALLY” (Hopefully after  couple of washes it’ll fade leaving the print behind) and it fits really well. I managed to get this for £8.50 on sale from £17.50

Back View

These are probably one of the most raved about products in Victoria Secret other than their lingerie. Their fragrance mist/sprays, and only until now I could understand why. They truly smell amazing and there is a humongous collection for you to choose from.
Please excuse its fuzziness!

They are usually from £11 - £13 but on the sale I got them from £2.50 - £3.00 now that is amazing. I got 4 different scents, Frosted Pear & Sugared Woods, Pink Champagne & Apple, Iced Cranberry & Winter Plum and Forbidden Vanilla. People were going mad. To be frank I was too because as we’ve established I kinda can’t say no to a good sale. Especially as I got these four for the price of what one would usually cost.!.

I am really looking forward to using these and as I do, I will individually review each of them!

So have you gotten anything from Victoria Secret?
 
L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment