Friday 18 April 2014

KIKO Makeup Milano Haul


KIKO Cosmetics has been a relatively new addition to London high streets as I have only seen two stores so far. (One in Stratford Westfield and on Oxford/Regent Street) Both of which opened last year, so since I needed a couple things I thought I'd pop in and have a browse (plus the SALE signs were also a pretty good incentive) I got all these in separate occasions so excuse the difference in lighting.

I did end up leaving with a couple of things. The only item I got from the SALE was the 30 Days Extension - Daily Treatment Mascara for £3.90 down from £7.99.Which I think is very cheap considering its a treatment and most normal mascaras are more expensive.
Sticking to the treatment theme I bought the Ultra Long - Post Stress Treatment Basecoat 11ml for £4.90 as my nails are unsettlingly short and I needed a base coat so with this I'd kill two birds with one stone!

I also got the Quick Dry Nail Lacquer 10ml in the colour Transparent, as Top Coat as I plan to make plenty of nail art designs this summer. I got this for £4.90. Though it may be more worthwhile to get the Gel Look - Ultra Glossy Effect Top Coat for that price.

Do you remember that last summer I w's looking for a dupe of a particular eyeshade from an ELF Pallets. Well I think I found it and it is the Infinity Eyeshadow - 210 Satin Brick  for £5.90. I know some of you may think that is a bit expensive for an eyeshade that doesn't even come in a compartment, but to be honest I really didn't care as I have been dying to buy this colour.

Last but no least I got the Velvet Mat - Satin Lipstick in 609 (called Cherry Red online) although it isn't really very red, more purple-ish. I got it for £6.90 which is amazingly cheap for its awesome packaging and colour. (you'll see more in future posts.)

So have you gotten anything from KIKO lately? And doesn't their packaging remind you of MACs?

L.F.A. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment