Monday 21 April 2014

GAP Sale - Polka Dot Jeans



As you guys may have realized I made the most of the summer sales.!. So of course I made sure I popped into GAP to see if anything caught my eye. And that was when I came across these gorgeous jeans.!.


These are the 1969 Polka Dot Legging Skimmer Jeans that are stretchy so its super comfortable and as its ankle length its perfect for the summer! (if your a little shorter these will be the perfect length for you, but I don't mind the length.)
I managed to get these in store from £39.95 down to £9.99.!.!.!.



Despite the fact that it is a Polka Dot Pattern I actually like it as its not very obvious due to the colors being  very similar! Plus the color's super cute!

So did you guys get anything in the SALE?

L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment