These Half Polka Dot nails look absolutely beautiful! It's just such a simplistic design but it can look so lovely. And I am not a fan of Polka Dots but this is actually really cute. It's also very versatile as you can use it with any color.! So there's one for everyone!
What you'll need is a toothpick (or a dotting tool if you have one. And two colors of your choice (preferably one dark one and a light one of the same color)
1. Paint your entire nail your choice of base color
2. Let that completely dry.!.!.
3. • Now with your choice of nail polish for the polka dots you can (like I did) add a dollop of it onto your hand or a piece of card?
• Or you could use it straight from the brush but I feel like that may dry out my nail polishes....
4. And then with a toothpick (or dotting tool add it into the nail varnish and start adding the dots.
5. The size, distance between each one and height depends on your nail size and personal preference.
So have fun with it, try different colours and sizes and show me some of your attempts of these nails.!