Friday 31 May 2013

Maybeline Polka Dot Nails


While my lovely friend and I were studying we took time out to paint our nails. (As you casually do...)

And so I thought I'd try out these two nail polishes I bought in a 3 for 2 deal at Superdrugs! I bought 2 nail polishes from the Maybeline ColorShow Collection.
The 554 Lavender Lies and the 197 Chalk Dust.
They are amazing! I only needed one coat of Lavender Lies. (So it's true to its colour!) and it dries quickly too!
Of course with the Chalk Dust you can do as many coats as you want as it depends on how dotty you want it to look.
Not only is their quality brilliant but their value for money (especially with the deal) is phenomenal they retail at only £2.99 each for 7ml of product.! So, will you be getting these??

P.S. Call me crazy but don't these remind you of Easter Eggs or Marble?


L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment