These really cute pink bows were bought from a Nail Art set (£2.50 from Topshop) which as you can see below also bring a selection of Pink Bows, Cupcakes, Hearts, and Stars.
So to do these:
- Paint your nails a plain light pink colour (French Pink - from a nail set given to me in Christmas so any will do.) ((Make sure they are completely dry!!!!))
- Then take the bows out and get them ready.
- With a clear nail polish paint a line to the area you will stick it.
- Stick the Bow onto the line and hold it down till dry.
- Then paint over the nail and bow again in clear nail polish to fully secure it in place!