I decided to do this really cute blue star nail art design for one of my besties birthday dinner..(because she's a star ;)
As these Stars were white with a dark and light blue outline I decided to use my 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish in Bolt from the Blue as the base colour to help the star stand out but to also follow the Pastel trend.
You can get these Stars from the Nail Art packet from Topshop for only £2.50.!.
So if you want to do these:
- Paint your nails a plain light blue colour. ((Make sure they are completely dry!!!!))
- Then take the Stars out and get them ready.
- With a clear nail polish paint a dot to the area you will stick it to.
- Stick the Star onto the dot and hold it down till dry.
- Then paint over the nail and star again in clear nail polish to fully secure it in place!
You can use other colour combinations but I thought this would look the cutest and most subtle.
P.S. These Stars are little harder to stick than the bows from my previous post: "French Pink Bow Nail Art (Topshop)"as they have five thin corners.!. So I would suggest using a needle to press each corner individually as its close to drying.