Thursday 13 June 2013

BarryM Nail Paint - 307 Lemon Ice Cream

If you were wondering where the sun's gone...well here it is.!...just joking.!.
Absolute Bargain.! £2.99 for 10ml of product.!.

If you happened to see my last nail post you may remember me saying I didn't have a yellow nail polish/varnish, and so when I went to run errands I popped into Superdrug and picked up one from BarryM in the colour 307 Lemon for only £2.99.!.!


I found that the colour is really bright and true to the colour you see on the bottle, though you will need about 2-3 coats to get a full colour coverage as otherwise its a bit....pale/see-through?
I would say this colour would suit best those of a darker or a more tan complexion because I think it would just POP.!...but anyone can use this.

P.S. Isn't the name just really cute.!. 


L.F.A. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment