Friday 13 September 2013

Origins GinZing Event (Company Beauty Week)


Doesn't the venue just look amazing? and the view.!.!.
I was lucky enough to attend The Origins GinZing Event being held at OXO Tower in Southwark and my what a venue it was, it was gorgeous, especially as we had the view of the River Thames and other London Touristic Sites like St.Pauls Cathedral.!.!.

Upon entry we were given a glass of complimentary champagne and during the event canapés were being offered too.!.!. We were then attended by a lovely Origins Lady who talked to us about their new range, (Which I must add smelt amazing and the texture of their GinZing Moisturizer is phenomenal.!.!.!)

Sorry anyone who I accidentally caught in the photo.!.!
It was sooo relaxing as we weren't pushed into purchasing the products, it was just like a meet & greet.!. There were make-up & skin care stands plus there were facials being done but I kinda sorta forgot to take pictures....(Sorry.!.!.)
I'm sorry for the dark image but we left really late and I ended up going in through a different entrance..hehehe.
There was also a photobooth which I and Summer took full advantage of.!. and at the end of the lovely event we were presented with a goodie bag.!. (But i'll save you the trouble of seeing my terrible duck face.!.!)
 
This goodie bag was filled with lovely little goodies.!. Not only did we get a copy of Company Magazine but we also got a sample of DKNY - Be Delicious Perfume, which I know I'll be saving for my holiday, a sample of Bumble & Bumble - Gentle Shampoo & Conditoner which I'm looking forward to trying out. We also got 2 Origins samples.!.
The Origins - Modern Friction and High-Potency Night-A-Min.!.!
I just want to thank everyone who organized or helped out at the event.! Gosh it was so much fun and was just lovely to have an excuse to visit the touristic sites of London at night :) But in all honesty Thank you.!.

P.S. If you've tried any of these let me know your thoughts? or if you have tried other products that may be just as good let me know!


L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment