Tuesday 17 September 2013

Headmasters Event (Company Beauty Week)




Luckily with Company Summer from Beauty on a Budget and I managed to get tickets to the Hairdressing and Styling event with Headmasters where we were given a luxury treatment of a Blow-dry and Styling.!.! Plus we had an assortment of snacks which included Macaroons, Coconut & Chocolate Cakes and of course Champagne.!.!.!.
'Bergdorf Bounce is the blow-dry I chose which happens to be the one on the book cover! 

When we arrived we were taken downstairs where the lovely stylists were waiting for us to arrive. And we were offered refreshments and a browse through their Blow Dry Style Book for inspiration. I decided on their most popular blow dry called 'Bergdorf Bounce' while Summer got the 'Mayfair Grunge'.

Personally I was a bit worried as I have curly hair and I quite literally run from hairdryers.!.! Luckily the lovely lady who did my hair called Jodie had naturally curly hair too.!.!.! So I knew I was in safe hands.

The treatment included a wash and head massage which was oh so divine.!. I literally almost fell asleep! It was sooo relaxing.!.! And the Shampoo and Conditioner she used smelt sooo good.!.!.
This is mine and Summer's hair after it was freshly done.!
I was then taken to the styling chair and away she went working wonders! I chose to go for one of their most popular blow drys as it still had some of the volume, curl and side parting that I'm used to.!.!.!.

This is my hair late at night as afterwards Summer and I went shopping and for dinner so it lasted so well.!.
 
 
I'm serious she was a miracle worker. She managed to recreate the look onto my hair and even managed to control those little baby hairs!

No but that's not all.!. We were also given two amazing goodie bags (OMG they were sooo heavy) from both Company and Headmasters themselves.!.
 
In the Company Bag (which I must say looked soo cool.!.) We were given the book About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk which I shall be taking on holiday, Batiste Dry Shampoo, Little White Lie - Tanning Mouse, Rituals - Ginko's Secret Hand Balm, a Paul Mitchell - Curls Gel Cream and a Vogetti Wide-Tooth Comb which I am very appreciative of considering I have naturally curly hair. I also got a sachet of Malibu Swimmers Hair Treatment, a sample of BlanX Toothpaste which I'll probably take on holiday with me too. A L'Oreal Lipstick, Nails Inc Nail Polish and last but not least and organic Hampstead Lemon Green Tea.!.!.
 
And from Headmasters we got a voucher to pop in to have A Cut and Blow Dry plus these five amazing products: their Hairspray, Dry Shampoo, Heat Defence Spray & Serum and Blow Dry Cream.

I'd like to say a big Thank you to Company & Headmasters for creating a fabulous ending to a wonderful week.! Xx

P.S. Sorry for all they Hair pictures.....I may or may not have been obsessed with how my hair looked.!. hehe

L.F.A. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment